Social Security and Humanitarian Assistance Program
The direction of the program
Social protection, child welfare
The goal of the program
is to create decent living conditions for orphans and children deprived of parental care.
The main tasks of the program:
- financial assistance to orphans and children whose parents are deprived of parental rights;
- social assistance and moral support;
- humanitarian aid: provision of orphanages with vital things and food;
- inspection of the state of housing and technical facilities: repair and construction of new ones.
Ways to achieve the goal:
- providing technical equipment: laundries, kitchen equipment, sewage, pumps, boilers, etc.;
- the arrangement of interactive and entertainment complexes: cinema halls, computer classes developing gaming complexes;
- provision of vital equipment: wheelchairs, wheelchairs, medical beds, etc.;
- organization of the telephone hotline support.